Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Check it out yo!

My day at work can be described as: slack, fun, interesting,partly risky. In a few days time we would be holding our very own walkie-talkies and master key card throughout the entire hotel. The key card opens every door in the hotel, how convenient :p Witnessed a new case of H1N1 as we were making our rounds on the 13th floor. I think its a Hong Kong guy. I think it should be on the news soon.

I could message people on the job so i guess it shows just how slack it really is. However i heard it would be really busy and hard on us once the actual AYG commence. An estimated 700 youths would make us run like dogs. Bye folks! To all the prying eyes and kaypohs who like highlighting my words: GO AWAY! HAHA just joking! Have fun people!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home