Sunday, June 14, 2009

13 Feb 2009

Yesterday was the 13th and it marks the fourth month which it all began. I read an article stating that for a relationship to stay really firm and strong a minimum of 25 months of courtship should be fulfilled. Well that's just statistics to me, but it makes sense. A relationship should have a very firm foundation unlike relationships which ends in a couple of months. It just speaks about either party being intolerant of the other or of each other which is really superficial. I want mine to last forever. I'm willing to wait 25 months or even more. Made up my mind long ago=)

Went to watch terminator salvation yesterday with bb. Unless one have watched previous terminator shows before, one would not fully comprehend the plot behind what actually happened. The movie jumped straight into the plot without much of an introduction for individual characters. I think the producer expected people to have watched prequels thus feeling a redundancy for introducing the characters all over again. There were loads of action and i liked to see Bale in action so i rate it 3/5. There weren't any frills as its expected that there would be loads of action.

Meeting bb again after church again. No real destination in mind so we'll take a step at a time.
I MISS YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home