Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Infectious throat of doom

Had a throat infection yesterday. My throat was as if it was like on fire. Had difficulty swallowing my saliva or drinking water. Decided to get my throat examined by the doctor today, turns out i had been infected by someone else. I wonder how it happened... Was given antibiotics and i dint feel good the whole of today. Had fever on and off. The stupid weather dint do me any good either. But well despite all these, i felt happy=) I dint expect you to buy that for me. Even though it wouldnt help much since its an infection and not a normal sore throat, its the thought that counts=)

Tomorrow is the inter class games. I'm down for doge ball but I'll have to give it a miss since I'm still lethargic, It'll be crazy to do the game tomorrow given my current state.

I'm gonna make the best out of this last week




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home