Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Where we belong

Today was an eventful day. My day can be summed up by 3 categories. Play games, mass dance and go out. Had a nice team up with Mansur at the last minutes of the semi-finals for captain ball. Apparently our class was losing till we came in. Did loads of assists with Mansur that saw us through the semi-finals. Sadly we lost at the finals. Mass dance was a fail. Went to Seha's concept of Haji lane which turned out to be golden landmark. Did our research for the project, chatted at Mac and now I'm home.

I shoulnt even be playing considering yesterday i had a fever, but i guessed it did my body good. My throat is still aching but not as much as yesterday. Thanks for the concern people=)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home