Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Holidays...

Finally done with our choir today in front of hundreds of people. From now on there shall be no more lousy Fridays! Had loads of fun in the changing room where the lights were switched off and the people started telling their own ghosts stories. Went off to Paradiz after that, but there wasn't much to play since I'm rather sick of the games already, so went off early.

I'm gonna rest for this week and my work as a runner in Fairmont shall start next Monday. My shift is from 3 to 11 pm. Not exactly the shift i wanted, but I'll have to make do with it. I guess it's gonna be a boring week of rest for me this week but i can't be bothered anyway. I think I'm just gonna enjoy my weekend this week and that's it. By the way I'm currently enjoying music by Andy McKee. His music is very soothing plus he's great with the guitar! Just type his name on Youtube and once a Zangief look-alike appear, its him alright. I never really stood a real chance, didn't I?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home