Sunday, June 21, 2009

Distance

Skipped church today as Fathers' Day celebrations means nothing to me anymore. Went to be on my own at the airport in the morning. Met up with Yu Qi and proceeded to Suntec and helped the rest queue up at Astons. Ben, Ah law and laozheng arrived shortly later. We had to wait for them to breed grow and slaughter the chicken before waiting for them to grow the potato and padi before our food arrive. Spend the rest of the afternoon walking around Suntec making fun of things we see. Imagine this: Five grown man walking around carrefour looking at pots and pans even till the point of discussing the use of it. Saw Jia Yi working as the operator for the mini omni-theatre like machine. She wanted my friends and i to try it out but i just walked away :p

Well that is my last day of freedom before work tomorrow. Honestly I'm quite excited about it since i'll be running everywhere completing missions(as if its some game) Heard from Ben that the scholarship would have to wait till August. So it'll be another months wait for that elusive 1.2k -_-" I don't want to lose you




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home