Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ammunition

I feel sooo free now that all the tests are over! Now i feel as if its already the holidays. Hey Eazy thanks for the chat the other day really cheered me up! Really appreciate it=) Another project is coming up which is on a major scale. My group is combined with seha's group so its finally time for me to have some respite since now the impact of work can be cushioned among the large number of team members. Meeting up with bb once again later on and we'll be heading to church today. First time we're going to another church on our own, somemore its a surrounding which we're unfamiliar with. I wonder how it would turn out later.

School yesterday was just plain weird, guess its because you werent there. Skipped the choir to go to fairmont to hand in my printout of my bankbook. Walked around somemore with qh den returned home. I can't wait for tommorow!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home