Saturday, December 13, 2008

Update

Here's an update 4 u guys. bb's gone to Malaysia, my church has gone to Malaysia. im almost done packing up my house even though the date 4 the upgrading is still some time away. my area is dusty like dunno wad cos of all the drillings here and there. i wanna go out but not enough money. im getting sick of being stuck at home. most probably i'll be staying at sengkang 4 the upgrading at joshua mum's house. sigh... i jus dun feel the same anymore. oh ya btw i lost my voice. now i sound like sharon but my voice is way sexier.

Yesterday went to sch to try on the jersey. i dint even try it on jus see whether it fits david cos if it fits him it fits me too.went to vivo with a huge group after dat ahng out there and chilled. played at the arcade awhile den i went home to watch the felicia chin show haha! gonna go out tonight to meet some friends and get sth 4 someone. ok bye




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home