Thursday, December 4, 2008

Old injury

Ever heard of anybody who injured his or her back badly jus by sneezing? well i may be the first case dat u've come across. woke up in the morning and was gonna rinse my mouth by gurgling, den mr sneeze made his grand entrance while the water was gurgling in my mouth with my head tilted upwards. i choked on the water and saw stars. next thing i new it, my back was hurting asif i jus fell down. slowly made my way to bed and lied there till the ambulance arrive to pick me to the hospital cos i couldnt even move my back at all. initially i tot it was a slipped disk where one of the bones in my spine slipped out of position but the triage ruled it out after the x ray and said it was muscle spasm. it was den i realized dat it was an old injury. to those who rmb dat time where my body was wrapped up in bandages asif i jus came out of war, well its the exact same area where i injured my back today. was given an injection for the pain on my butt, got x ray done by a hot nurse, sent to the observation ward 4 two hours and tadah! im back home! well to those who wished me well, THANK YOU ALL YEAH!! appreciated it=) im given mc for three days but to heck with it lah, im going to sch tmr to kill time and boredom. as for now, i cant turn my back properly so have to wait till it recovers.

I cant wait to get back to sch to have fun with the guys man! rock on people!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home