Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Here goes nothing!

Ok guys! i nid ur opinions on whether i should post photos of myself cos whenever i look back at my blog i oso get bored lol! tell me on my tagboard verbally msg call me anything! ok david told me to do dis quiz on his blog. first time doin such stuff. here goes nothing!

1. who is the person who tagged you?
david(ha)
2. relationship between you and him?
classmates
3. three impressions of him
funny, horny and loyal( cos of wad he told me of his _l_ bros)
4.if he becomes your enemy you will?
wad 4 be enemies?
5.what will you say to the person you like very much?
I'll always be there 4 u
6.characteristics that you like about yourself?
goofy
7.characteristics that you hate about yourself?
too blur at times
8.for the person whom you hate, what will you say?
if i hate u, i have a very good reason to. prove me wrong and we can even be good friends
9.how do people feel about you?
same ans as david
10. your crush?
not saying anything...
11. write down 10 people's names
1.bibek
2.yuqi
3.jodi
4.alan
5.sylvia
6.laozheng
7.ah law
8.nani
9.zaki
10.benkee

12. if 5(sylvia) and 7(ah law) were together?
dun think will work out cos they dun reall noe each other and two totally different worlds
13. who is 5(ah law) like?
like a worm!! jus look at the way he play bball!!
14.what colour does 9(zaki) like?
no idea
15.say something about 8(nani)
one of the class clown and my good friend in class cos he was the first i tok to first day of sch!
16.who is 2(yuqi)?
my really good friend since p5. wadever prob i share with him and he share with me
17.talk about 3(jodi)
not really worth toking abt much:p haha! pretty and strong cos went 4 tough training in magnum force b4
18.who is 10(benkee) best friend?
yuqi i guess
19.who's the sexiest among all 10?
im the sexiest of course! but i think benkee cos he very man
20.what color does 4(alan) like?
no idea
21.is 4(alan) single?
yea
22.your relationship with 1(bibek)
gay... not! very good friend whom i share all my probs and abit of debates here and there
23.are 5(sylvia) and 6(laozheng) best friends?
they barely know each other
24.9(zaki) surname
mohammed
25.7(ahlaw) nickname
ah law
26.say something to 8(nani)
follow your heart! dats wad u told me anyway
27.say something to help 9(zaki)
its time u forget her cos she oso like dun care much
28.who does 1(bibek)admire?
aiyoh very abstract kind of stuff dat normal singaporeans wouldnt think of in the first place
29.where does 1(bibek) lives?
mount vernon police campsite cos his dad is a ghurka officer
30.say something to 6(laozheng) when you see him
treat alan nicely hor try not to freak him out!
31. 10(benkee) spouse?
benkee havent married yet. but see his type oso zhai zhai one lah!lol

ok done with the quiz! headaches coming back worse den usual. almost couldnt walk properly jus now thanks to those who gave me a helping hand!




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home