Sunday, November 30, 2008

Saturday was as usual, bball went home to bathe and change den went to church 4 guitar practice after dat met up with jodi. we went to the library at esplanade. she studied while i did my project on her laptop. walk ard later on and we ended up at plaza sing. walked abit more den i went home as i was tired. sunday church as usual. she came to church. i was stunned but i let it go cos it would affect me while im playing the guitar. went to eat with bibek and den proceeded to jodi's house, played scrabble and chilled and here i am, home ssweet home.sch tmr, i rather stay at home and do my project den waste my time in sch doin nth but playing psp. alright another random joke to brighten up ur day! enjoy!

One day a lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw a guy eating grass He told the driver to stop. He got out and asked him, "Why are you eating grass".

The man replied, "I'm so poor, I can''t afford a thing to eat."

So the layer said, "Poor guy, come back to my house."

The guys then said, "But I have a wife and three kids." The lawyer told him to bring them along.

When they were all in the car, the poor man said, "Thanks for taking us back to your house, it is so kind of you."

The layer said, "You''re going to love it there, the grass is a foot tall."





And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home