Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Empty

I'm feeling empty inside now. its the holidays and 4 dis few days i've got nth to do. bb's going to malaysia from fri onwards and wont be back till the following fri plus my whole church will oso be going to malaysia 4 church camp and im not joining. but bb's going with his family so will be different destination.in other words i'll have no church to go to and no one to accompany me dis sunday=( anyone care to invite me to their church and go out with me after dat? come to think of it i wonder how will it be like 4 me if bb's parents were to decide to go back to nepal 4 good...

Headache's getting really bad. plus i realize it hits me at a certain point in the afternoon really bad. somethings really wrong but no doctor 4 me cos i aint got the cash and i dun wan my mum to worry. maybe i'll tell her abt it after lifeskills project as nani wanted me to.maybe gonna play battlefield with the guys dis fri. sylvia cant make it cos she got sch so too bad.happy holidays ppl even though im not too happy abt it... i feel so small inside. there's nothing i can do at all, nothing...




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home