Monday, December 8, 2008

I love rain!

Wonderful weather today rain rain and rain! my favorite weather! so cold some more awesome=) i always love to be able to see snow and experience the cold weather in western countries but well i'll jus make do with dis. its cold enough anyway. was bored today so i ask one of my friend out to watch movie, but turns out dat a whole bunch turned up instead cos i asked ard some more. went to watch quarantine damn funny! not dat the show's funny its scary btw. but its wad my friends did dat was extremely funny. one of my guy friend was jus screaming away and all the ppl in the cinema was laughing at him. but quarantine is one hell of a scary movie cos it plays ard with suspense. the characters would never noe when the next vector would leap out at them from any dark corner. the show ended with the last survivor being dragged away by the vector. apparently its a mutated form of rabies dat manifested itself very quickly thus causing all the ppl to be quarantined.the show is rather gory and personally i think it should be made m18 instead of nc16. but who cares? haha!headed home immeadiately cos i cant stay out too late. come to think of it, i've been going out like almost everyday.

Just some personal thoughts, sometimes i really love it to be the only child. cos its gives me the personal space dat i really nid. there r times where i nid to sort out my thinkings and im really glad dat im alone. the best thing to phrase me is dat im an extroverted introvert. there r times where i rather prefer to be alone dats y sometimes friends tot dat i emo and and ask me how come i so quiet. not dat im emo but its jus me to be like dat. ok enough of dis. i jus came back home and i missed love blossoms!! GAAHH!! no felicia chin sob sob... haha!




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home