Tuesday, December 2, 2008

An eventful day

Lots of things happened one shot in sch today. mr francis uttered some stuff dat got the class toking the whole day. today i see ppl taking sides. today i see ppl opening up and today i saw revelations and revolution. one heck of a day 4 me again. im getting giddy literally from it all. wad happened made me realise how much i miss sec sch days where everyone was having fun without having conflicts.today i also saw someone flared up really badly in class when the soccer ball hit him twice. wad happened today almost seemed like a badly organized coup which turned out successful anyway.

Having splitting headaches on and off. my eyes hurt so badly cos i think i overstrained my eyes trying to complete the project.or maybe im jus stressed out due to various various reasons.went to IMM after sch and i was forced to leave early due to the extreme discomfort my eye is causing me.



watched love blossoms the second seriesjus now. OMG felicia chin is soooooo hot!!! im melting!! haha=) ok gtg try and finish my project and let my eyes rest, otherwise im seriously thinking of consulting a doctor

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home