Monday, May 18, 2009

FOR ALL THE KAYPOS WHO WANTED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED

I rate angels and demons 3/5. There's difference between the movie and the book. Those who read will know. The earlier part of my Sunday was rather boring because i was on my own. bb had his own stuff to do. So met up with Yu qi for lunch and he helped me check the movie time. Thanks alot bro! Wanted to catch the movie at Vivo but turns out everyone is going to there so the 6pm timeslot was already taken by 1pm. Rushed to MS and got the tickets so it was mission accomplished. Was on my own from that time onwards so killed time by reading every single article on the newspaper, walking around from suntec till Citylink, reading some books at MPH, checking out CD's at HMV even though i could download. Then she arrived=)

Wanna noe wad happened later on? Hmm ever wondered how to keep a fool in suspense? I'll tell u guys tmr.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home