Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cheated of my feelings

I'm pissed with the malay lady who told me she'll be in school today to sell the uniforms. One set of my uniform got badly stained so i'm not able to wear it. The lady told me she'll be there from 10 onwards. Fearing that she might leave early due to "good business" i made my way to school early... FOR NOTHING! She wasnt even there for the whole day! For now i'm back to being the same for last week, school uniform for three days and then polo-t for the remaining two days.

Almost done with the HIS individual ppt, all i need to do is to apply a few touch ups and tah dah i'm done! I've to worry about the other two projects for now. Wonder will my group, or rather, i, pull through? I'll just do my best...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home