Thursday, April 30, 2009

My generation

Well technically speaking, the week is over, there's no school tomorrow since its labor day. Been feeling very tired these few days due to a few things. I sent my mum to the hospital on Wednesday morning around 3am. She woke up puking and feeling giddy so called an ambulance and sent her there. Didn't get to sleep because of that. Furthermore there are quite a few assignments coming up and i'm not sure whether my group, or rather me, could get the job done anot. Then there's this stupid debate where i'm teamed up with Nani, Zaki and qh. The datelines are rather packed together. Surprisingly i was able to keep myself awake for Ms lim's lesson, but fell asleep during elvin's lesson. ok bye!






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home