Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sam ain't giving up yet!

Just finished with star awards. This year's awards given is rather stupid. Joanne Peh was considered a supporting actress in little nyonya, yet she bagged the award for best actress. I prefer last year's ceremony. Crazy fonts always goes awry when i type till this part. Anyway been doing nothing much for this week or maybe i've been doing something but i cant seem to recall. All i could remember is er... that time i eat the porridge at Bishan very nice. Seriously nothing registers in my brain nowadays cos somebody is taking up my entire brain space wohoo!! Wondering how much space has she currently taken up? Just wanna tell you, i won't care what others say cos they don't understand and you're the only one in my mnd! I'm not gonna give up! Jia you to myself!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home