Monday, April 27, 2009

Wasted life

Today was just a waste of time. I'm betting Elvin made a mistake but he doesn't wanna admit it. First time I've seen Daryl so angry in my life. Next week is supposed to be my turn to do a debate and seriously i have no interest in the topic given to me. Something about whether budget hotel earn more then those really big hotels. I mean why would i care who earns more? I just wanna work in a place where they would treat me well and i'll be contended. Hmm i would have more motivation to do the topic on prostitution since its more interesting.

Anyway, the weather is getting really crazy nowadays. If Singaporeans were to spend more time outside we could all become black! and then there is a squall coming from Sumatra. Its just hot and cold, happy now Katy Perry? ok i'm being lame-_-" Anyway to all Man United fans who's reading: I BET THEY BRIBED HOWARD WEBB! Cheaters will have no honor even if they won the title. LIVERPOOL ALL THE WAY!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home