Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mamihlapinatapai?

Found this phrase in cracked.com. I can't be bothered to explain it, I'll let the readers do the detective work. Could it be used to describe us? I've no idea. I don't even know if it works with the other party. However, i don't think it'll be the right word to use now as I'm already trying, or maybe it isn't hard enough? Whatever the case may be, I'll still try. I guess the only way to stop me is for me to be told directly in the face to stop.

Enough of all these random stuff. School reached a new low today. Was supposed to be in school by 8, but teacher told us to come in at 12.30. The period following was canceled as the teacher was busy with a competition. So in short we arrived at 12.30 and left around 1.30. Zaki was even late for 45 minutes, so for him it was only15 minutes of school. Ate in school before heading off to Vivo. Qh and i whacked Daryl in Toys'r'us with some harmless boxing gadgets, look around for some interesting toys and relieving our childhood days which are gone...

School as usual tomorrow, hope S&W ain't gonna postpone otherwise I'll be pissed at having to bring all those stuff and bringing them back without using them. Hmm i realize that i feel down when you leave, but my spirits gets lifted when you come back. Such emotional roller coaster... how can my feelings be false?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home