Sunday, April 12, 2009

Its all about you

School starts for my class tmr. I aint looking forward to it due to "political" changes. But of course there are reasons for me to look forward to go, for example YOU. Heard from sylvia that Yvonne might be joining my course but she aint entirely sure herself. If that's the case i'll be her senior even though we're the same age group. I don't even know Yvonne well jus aquantainces.

Went to sylvia's booth at a flea market today. Full of hipsters there and the place was so warm couldnt take it and left. Oh i cut my hair btw, now i look like some stupid retard with really short hair. I can only hope it grow as fast as possible.

A short one for you
You may think this way. You may be desperately trying to convince yourself that it is like this, but i'll prove to you it is not what you think. It never has and it never will. I miss you so much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home