Friday, April 3, 2009

To you

This post is for the special someone.

There are times i may be a fool, times where i may be found to be lacking or even times where I'm simply not good enough, but all i ever wanted to say is that i still want to be there for you. I may not be as good as others, but i will do my best with what i have. You are unique. You are special. Beautiful. You may not realize this, but i see the best in you. You may try to deny it. You may compare yourself to others. Still you are the outstanding one to me. There's no denying to that. There are times where I'm foolish enough to be impatient, yet you are tolerant enough. Its all a learning process. You are one of a kind (even though you may not think so). Sometimes you are akin to a hiding place for me. I really appreciate it. All i wanted to say is this: You are special in your own way. Special enough to obtain a place in my heart.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home