Thursday, April 2, 2009

Even if it kills me



I love MCS!! Went to haji lane with bb today. however it was really hot and bb couldnt take it so he suggested we go play lan at grandlink first. i vs him in cs until two guys challenged us. we jus totally own them!! until they left the game in utter defeat haha! proceded to haji lane. lots of cool stuff there. three items caught my eyes. gonna save money! he came to my house later on and we played isketch. we were screwing ard with all the players and it was so funny haha! before he left, we saw two fire trucks one ambulance and police cars downstairs. apparently a malay boy had wanted to commit suicide. lots of ppl agthered downstairs to watch. but they managed to find the boy. Alright dats abt my day! seeya ppl! btw seoul garden rocks the meat out of my belly! ( i dun even noe wad am i toking abt)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home