Thursday, April 9, 2009

Warning: this is gonna be a long post. Read at your own risk

DAY 1
I did not join the others for the class chalet. Instead i met up with Bibek and Sylvia and went to Salvation Army in Bukit Timah area to check out the second hand goods there. Proceeded to ECP to have our dinner while Bibek and i rented our bikes for overnight cycling. Saw Sylvia off and all the fun began! First thing first we did something we have not done since we were a boy, as if its a ritual to sort of start our journey. Now here's the deal: DO NOT GO CYCLING IF YOU HAD A SUDDEN ATTACK OF BLURNESS. That's what happened to me. I checked the time and it read 20:18 pm. For some strange reason i minused 10 instead of 12 to get the time. In other words, the time was 8:18 pm and i read it as 10:18 pm. Decided to check out Geylang as Bibek hasn't done sightseeing before like Alan and i did before. Whores were supposed to start strolling out from 10.30 pm onwards. Reached there at around 8:40 thinking it was 10:40. Saw nothing much as the whores were still putting on thick makeups for the next two hours to scare off potential customers. Some pimps were asking me to buy their "products" I gave them zombie faces as though i did'nt realize i was in a red light district. Reached Esplanade at 10 pm thinking it was 12 am and wondering why is there still so much people hanging around. I looked at the time again and realized its gonna be a long night. Chilled right at the steps of the old supreme courts doing something potentially illegal. IN YOUR FACE GORVERNMENT! The next few sequence that happens are as follows: Marina square( empty) almost got trapped inside, cycled back to aljunied to meet jodi, played sobatage, chilled at her house, slept for a short while and then it was
DAY 2
Returned the bikes and then proceeded to cut off all ties with Bibek. Bathed at home and metup with Clement Siow. Reached the chalet and the horror of cup noodles began. The chalet being isolated, did not offer much accessibility to getting cheap food. We were stucked with cup noodles as we were saving the real food for BBQ on the third night. Basically nothing much was done and boredom started setting in. Spent the time watching videos and football matches. Slept for a short while and then it was
DAY 3
Actually, by the time i typed till here i have forgotten what actually happened. I only remembered swimming in the morning on my own, more cup noodles, more videos, BBQ and then er.. oh shit nothing else registers in my brain anymore. All i could remember was someone doing something sweet for me. Even though its another of the cup noodles. It tastes different. Could almost taste the sweetness haha.
Day 4
Packed up and went home. Ahmad and gang missed the shuttle bus, so did'nt go home together with the gang. I was reaching my house when they called me saying they wanted to have breakfast with me at Eunos. Went back home and slept till now.
Day 5
Oh haven't reach yet... see my memory sucks ok bye!
I miss you so much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home