Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pictures as promised






I am falling over! ARGH!
I look like i just came out of jail


Here's the three musketeers

Notice i've been eating since the first picture. Ate alot even before this
My belly after gorging myself
Let's fight
Fancy karate vs shaolin monk from new york
Who's gonna rescue the damsel in distress? WHO?

Jailbird
WE LOVE NEY YORK! (even though we havent been there)


I died. So my soul left me
Soundwave attack!

Soundwave!


St Samuel
Future 2 man band: average looking guys
Right so here's the lengthy picture post. There's still alot more, but its still with sylvia. Alright, having class outing on April fools day. ALL YOU FOOLS OUT THERE BOW BEFORE ME! 6th onward is a 4d3n class chalet. ok bye! i miss you so much





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home