Sunday, March 1, 2009

Failing memories

I can't believe i actually forgot to blog abt my once in a blue moon outing with my ex airport guides! im seriously having an aging brain. ok so to start, went cycling with Eileen in the morning at ECP. the weather was good so had a nice time cycling. went to Eileen's house after dat. its a condo and i waited downstairs while she bathed and changed at home. lucky i had my psp with me. met the others at bugis Starbucks later on. Brandon, Ken, Rachel and Qian Wei. well i had only 60 cents left so i couldn't afford anything. had an incredibly bad luck cos of it. they went in to order coffee while i waited outside. and of course i had to wait outside cos wad the hell can 60 cents buy?! turns out Ken's cousin was working in there and they ALL got FREE coffees. i dint have my share=( Brandon and Rachel left early. so accompanied the remaining guys to have dinner. i left halfway. if i had stayed on Eileen and Ken would have treated me to desert.

Well i blogged all these cos Rachel was eager to see how unlucky i was and wanted a good laugh at me over my unluckiness and so asked me to blog it out. HAPPY NOW RACHEL? Grr... ok bye




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home