Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dare you to move

Everybody's watching me now, Everybody is waiting for me. What happens next? Am i daring enough to move ahead? Welcome to the fallout, welcome to resistance. The tension is here. Between how it is and how it should be. Am i daring enough to move ahead? Where can i run to escape from myself? Nowhere. Absolutely nowhere.

Welcome to existence. Am i daring enough to move ahead? Existing means nothing to me if i cannot fulfill my own wishes. I'm going to try. I'm going to try and fail. Try and fail again. Till a point where i find one day i have done my best and yielded no results. Then I'll stop. Let obstacles come my way. Let stumbling blocks try to trip me. I fall down then I'll pick myself up from where i fell. I dare to move.








Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home