Monday, February 16, 2009

Today

What's the best way to have ur hair dry instantaneously, easily manageable and one dat would make ppl go woah? i have a solution... SHAVE IT!! which i really did after months and months of saying it but not doin it. now i look like a shaolin monk. after dis im not gonna cut my hair, jus trim it when it gets long.

Today i appeared emo in class. but i wasnt actually, i was thinking of stuff dat i should have thought of when i first entered ITE. nows abit late but still i can scrape through. i got my priorities and im gonna keep it. ALl dis while even though i may have been doing lots of work, my initiative is jus not there be it in studies or relationship. im gonna start taking initiatives for the better of my friends and myself. so there.

I like touching my head now. bet if bb were to see me he'll have the urge to touch my head jus like how he has it whenever he sees any bald guy LOL! btw i look weird so now i cant wait 4 it to grow out...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home