Thursday, February 19, 2009

Continued

I was blogging halfway ytd of the previous post when kar wai called me.
Kw: hello sam? eh ur bday today right? haha i almost forget anyway happy bday!
Sam: oh haha thanks alot man!
Kw:Btw we're both legal age alr go geylang now lah since our house near there!
Sam:U siao ah?
Kw: i steady one! wan go now anot?
Sam ur crazy! cannot lah and if we go only we two meh?
Kw: yea. so ok anot? u at home now right? go lah since we live near each other wad!
Sam: yea im home. u crazy idiot no lah! cannot lah!
Kw: ah okok lah happy bday once again!
Sam: haha ok bye see you soon!

5 minutes later, Kw bb and sylvia appeared at my doorstep. i was very surprised. cos i tot sylvia totally forgotten my bday cos she was silent the whole day. they gave me a bday card while bb gave me the graphic novel Watchmen, which is gonna hit the cinemas soon. i dint have bday cake instead i got a bday pie. overall i was really happy cos i tot my day was over and apparently it was not. even at the last few minutes of my bday i still have ppl like ken alan ezekiel wishing me. wow! i really feel appreciated by my friends seriously. got too much of them to thank. so im gonna express my gratitude to ALL who wished me here THANKS A MILLION GUYS!!! now they say a picture speaks a thousand words... enjoy!

Me with my birthday pie
Left to right: Kw, me, sylvia and bb
A solemn ceremony
I have a miniature toy in between sylvia and me
Its all seriousness

LOOK AT BIBEK!!


Alright dats my bday celebration. sylvia and kw left first while bb stayed to do a debate. he left at 11 and i fell asleep later on. it was a very tiring but eventful and meaningful day!




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home