Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Samuel Tan turns 18!

Dumb bells to make me go dumb
"look at my face! not anywhere else!"
Ah i look like i'm scrubbing the tip of my cue stick
Now look closer

These r the gifts that i got 4 my bday. got a live weight dumb bell from yu qi, bibek and alan. they shared the cost. the bears were from benkee lawrence and zheng hao. Hmm what happened today? first thing that happened when i stepped into the clas is that the class sang me a bday song. then they drew on the board wishing me happy bday and such. got a bday bash from ahmad and zaki. they jabbed me and satayed me. the finale was doing a video similar to jackass. im supposed to hold the shock thingy dat belonged to sharon. i was holding it for 18 secs ouch... slacked awhile with the guys then i went off the meet yu qi first. initially he told me over the phone saying that the gift intended 4 me was killing him. i didn't noe what it was until i saw him carrying a big plastic bag and told me it was an 11kg dumb bell. i was stunned didn't expect it at all. went to just noodles at suntec and dined with the rest of the guys and thats where they gave me the bears. i wonder how my mum would react seeing those things havent showed her yet. bringing the dumb bell and the bears back home was really tiring cos it was really heavy.

Now let me do my thanking ceremony. firstly im thanking the class who sang me the bday song really appreciated it. To bb rachel rebecca jodi zheng hao seha jovin abdul (who gave me a call when i had fallen asleep and waking me up) jena sharon eileen simna thank you all 4 msging me. to those who wished me verbally such as mas whole class yu qi benkee lawrence kar wai and such thank u guys alot. and to those who got me the gifts, really appreciated it even though the gift is weird haha!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home