Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The old man

Mountains upon mountains of projects waiting 4 me to complete. a few of it due next week along with housekeeping phase test. Gosh im becoming old alr. told qing hao dat im getting senile cos i've been forgetting things easily nowadays. i jus put my keys on the table, turn ard, turn back and i totally forget where i placed my keys and ended searching high and low 4 it. i dun recover as fast from injuries anymore and im alr sprouting white hairs sporadically on my head.someone called me an old soul anyway so im convinced dat i'll die eventually.

Either way a few things happened recently dat sort of dampened my mood. call it a sticky situation.dammit cant wait to get out with benkee and the rest or another outing with bb and sylvia. i nid to let it out! oh ya not forgetting the airport guides. its been so long since i've seen qian wei and brandon. wonder have their hairs grown anot or isit still as botak haha!






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home