Sunday, February 1, 2009

"So pretty but shit so smelly"

That was the final straw. That's the line that finally made me leave the cinema where we were watching "The Wedding Game". "Was that the worst line?" you may ask. Oh god, no. I wish it were, then I would have been spared the one excruciating hour of the putrid dogshit that was the movie. The movie itself was probably more than an hour, I guess. But I could take no more. What was so bad about it? Thor, where do I start? It's like trying to pick out one speck of steaming AIDS infected camel's shit out of a whole MOUNTAIN of steaming AIDS infect camel's shit. Left the cinema with bb as we can't take it any longer. First time i did that. Wasted my ten freaking dollars on it.Now im just waiting for the rest of my church members to be done with that movie in that hell hole.Gonna meet up with Ahmad and the rest later on. The reason why i stayed on for around one hour was the hope of it getting better. But we were both badly disappointed. Never would have watched the movie if not for the rest like Serene and Grace who wanted to watch it and dragged us along. Anyway i went out with the guys Nani and the guys yesterday and took some pictures.Post it up later when im home. For now the wait for the movie to end begins...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home