Monday, May 3, 2010

The genesis

Watched Ip Man 2 with the bros today, with the exception of Yu Qi since he had to work. Honestly it was a very plain, cliched movie where the Chinese martial artist would fight some heavy weight ang moh champion. One would know how the story would end. However, the character Ip Man is very interesting. Both the first and second movie portrayed him as an upright man following strict principles. He is also passionate about Chinese martial arts so much so that he would not allow it to be insulted. The virtues and values he displayed makes me very proud to be a Chinese though some people might find it weird. A quote by him after winning a major fight has inspired me.

Anyway Liverpool lost yet again. Terrible season. Reflects my year too, but I'm sure they'll bounce back like how they did it against AC Milan back then in the champions league final. I'll work hard to bounce back too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home