Monday, April 26, 2010

Break Free

Now i truly do not believe that hard work will be followed by success. Imagine working out, being fully muscular, strong and full of passion. Then the goal is to work hard so that you cant walk through a wall with all your might. Ain't gonna work out. Thing is hard work has to go the correct place otherwise it's all effort down the drain. Maybe, just maybe that after years of trying to walk through a wall might create some cracks in the concrete but it doesn't change the fact that you're not gonna make it through.

The thing is this. If you're determined to make it through the wall, use a hammer, use a bulldozer and not just simply walking into the wall and hoping to make it to the other side. That's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna achieve something. I'm gonna prove that success doesn't have to be achieved through conventional ways. Who knows i might be able to break stupid stereotypes along the way? If i can't convince one out of their insecurities, I'll break their lousy stereotypes by proving them wrong.

Now excuse me for I have a hurdle in the form of Army to clear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home