Thursday, March 4, 2010

Rain down on me

I have this view of a garden on top of a multi-storey car park opposite my block. Its beautiful whenever the flowers bloom, but the recent heatwave destroyed them all. Now the entire garden looks like autumn have just started. Dead leaves everywhere and all the leaves have fallen. WHERE IS THE RAIN?? sigh... really miss those times where there is heavy rain. Brings back memories of when i played in the rain with some close friends. Well things have changed now and we're living our own separate lives.

I don't deny now that I'm feeling pretty jealous now since quite a lot of my friends are ending their attachment very soon. However, I'm feeling really happy for them. I can even feel their excitement! My turn will soon come plus i have the Nepal trip to fall back on so there's no reason for me to complain! Let's all race towards the final lap of our attachment!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home