Thursday, July 16, 2009

Virtues

Was doing my usual round of stumbling on the net when i came upon quotes on virtues. I like this one by Martin Luther King, Jr

If a man is called a streetsweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great streetsweeper who did his job well.

Reading this quote kind of hits me hard and makes me wonder what am i doing with my life. I don't really have anything else to say about that quote because its jolly obvious.

Alright i better stop before Atiqah starts complaining I'm posting philosophical nonsense. School has been a drag. We ain't even learning anything much except that now Elvin is teaching us how to operate the Opera system which to me is something useful. Oh Oh one more thing i can't wait for next week because LIVERPOOL IS COMING TO SINGAPORE!! WOHOO!!. Qh and i are going over to Vivo city after school next Friday to catch two stars at the Addidas shop, followed by going over to the Clarke Quay area to catch the soccer team taking a boat ride on the following day!

For you: I know you're facing demons in your heart and its difficult to overcome them. Its not easy i know but i want you to know, you're not fighting it alone. I'll be here with a pair of listening ear.

Cheerios =)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home