Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Its coming to a close

Tomorrow is my last day working as a runner for the AYG event. Overall its been an enriching experience. The least i could learn was the layout of the hotel. If i were to work there in the future i won't go missing. Today was really slack as there's not much laundry left to return. Guess tomorrow would be a long day as there's nothing else left to do. Realized that not only Yao felt the way he said yesterday but it extends to the rest of them as well...

I wouldn't call this an epiphany but rather something i should have woke up from long ago even though i said i would in the past but i did not. I put myself in this and i gotta learn to live with it, period. Now that i've wake up, i realize lots of things are gonna happen in quick succession from now on. Take for example, i received a letter to go for a medical to determine my health for army. In a few more years I'm gonna shave again. Its all happening very soon! Cheerios!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home