Tuesday, July 7, 2009

All at once

Yao said something today which totally make sense. Qh u should know what was being said. I enjoy listening to yao talk. His physique and the way he carries himself reminds me of teacher Amos, my P6 tuition teacher. Its super similar! Today we handled the guest's clothes(undergarments included) directly. Those were the lost and found clothes. Yao and Cao Kun were making dirty jokes while Qh went away as he don't like dirty clothes. Overall it was pretty relaxing for today. The management wanted us to come back as part-timers. I'm still considering... Grant me a place for attachement and I'll be your man.

Thoughts are flooding my brain all at once. I'm afraid this mortal thinking device would not be able to handle the huge capacity any longer. In this world there has to be balance. There will be sinners and saints, winners and losers, rich and poor. There can't be only one of them. I don't enjoy being the underdog at all...








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home