Thursday, July 9, 2009

Met up with bb and Jodi and went to AMK's industrial area to get bb's macbook repaired. I hate industrial areas. Traveled to clarke quay to dine and play board games at settlers cafe. Of all the games played, i enjoyed Taboo the most. It depends on whether the player is spontaneous anot and luckilly we all were =) Headed to the area where the opposition parties hold their view and started playing on the stage and taking photos. Here are some of it..


I find the kicks rather cool
Imagine your future boss scold you till this extend
I look more like dancing then fighting

I love taiji
I try my best to fly sadly i can't

Tis my favourite picture

Well that sort of sums up my day. Just reached home and I'm not feeling tired. Tomorrow meeting the gay and tribade again for movies at NP.

To bb and jodi: sorry for what happened today







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home