Friday, January 23, 2009

Interesting

Francis did sth interesting today. everyone in class was supposed to put down two headings on separate pieces of paper namely strength and weakness along with our name on both piece. wad happens next was dat the class had to paste it on the walls of the classroom and everyone was to go ard giving comments to their peers.generally wad i recieved for strength from my friends were good friend and such while 4 weakness there were three categories. wood block, emotionless and din smile as much. one interesting comment caught me off guard. i always wanna shit at the wrong time. wth?! up till now im still wondering who wrote dat and how am i gonna change dat trait of mine to better myself. hmm wood block i noe. dat i can never change cos i have an old back injury and im rather stiff, while the part abt emotionless and dun smile often... i guess maybe im stressed out? things dat happened in the past made me smile often. not now anymore. with equivocations being thrown at me (i've always wanted to use dat word in a proper sentence!! rawr!) i guess there's no point anymore.

Anyway accompanied dave to get his punching bag den met up with sylvia and bb at doby. dat crazy girl has jus got her polaroid camera and we did some photo taking. din dare to take much photos as 10 films cost $27 freaking ex! so well took home one shot of me and sylvia eating our food and i look asif i was caught in the act. dats wad bb described me as. btw laozheng jio me out go play bball tmr morning but im not able to make it cos i nid to help my mum do stuff.its almost been a month since i played bball liao sorry laozheng!

Anyway CNY is coming up but i never like dis festival.yes, i may be able to get red packets and such, but i've never liked loud festivals i prefer quiet ones like christmas. did i mention its my all time favourite?sch will only resume on wednesday.nth else to add on. u guys wanna hear a joke? er if u wan continue scrolling down if not go view other ppl's blog

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of wine, they were exhausted and went to sleep.
Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend.

"Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

Watson replied, "I see millions and millions of stars."

"What does that tell you?" Holmes said Watson pondered for a minute.

"Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Timewise, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, I can see that The lord is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have, a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?"

Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke. "Watson, you idiot, Someone has stolen our tent."




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home