Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just another day

Just got back from watching bedtime stories with alan. realized dat i've been watching movies without checking out wad they r. like the other time when i watched mama mia with alan, i dint noe it was more of a girl/ musical type of movie.quarter through the movie, turned ard and realized dat 9/10 of the cinema was filled with ladies. how embarrasing. bedtime stories was no different except instead of ladies, it was filled with kids. wasnt dat great of a show i rate it 2/5. im actually thinking dat i regret coming to hospitality operations. yes the ppl here r awesome. but its abt my future. i regretted not retaking o level with clement. look at how he's enjoying it now. he got through his o's and got into poly. i wanna go to mass comm. im eligible for it cos i was being offered the course. if not 4 my maths i stood a fair chance. but wad david said was true. no point fretting over it. if i wanna go mass comm jus do well here in ite and get my ass over to mass comm.

Enough of dis.tmr is my class photoshoot. to be honest, i dun even feel like going to sch tmr.i rather be at home doin my project den wasting my time in sch doin nth. but no choice, bb's laptop is still with me and he needs it tmr.ok bye




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home