Sunday, November 23, 2008

Life in partial blindness is like hell

GAAAHHH!! i dun have to get a new pair of specs cos it can be fixed. but i nid a change of lenses cos my astigmatism got worse. so nid to wait till tmr evening den can collect my specs, meaning dat tmr i wont be wearing glasses to sch. damn i cant see things clearly. left eye over 300 degrees and right eye over 400?! most of the time when i go out with bibek i always point out to him where the pretty girls r. but i cant see anything today so he spite me by pointing out to me the pretty girls den pretend to rmb dat i cant see anything.damn him.

GAAAHHH!! its so frustrating not to be able to see anything.plus the whole of tmr i wont be able to see anything either. even when i typing now im straining to see wad im typing. dats how bad my eyesight is. im gonna spoil my eyes even further by doin dat. cant wait to get my specs back tmr





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home