Friday, November 21, 2008

A rift

Found out sth unexpected. i was stunned, but did not dare believe it. i heard my voice yelling in my head dat it cant possibly be true. but wad i heard hit me. the behavior, the actions, the things dats happening which is in symmetry with both formers. it all starts to make sense.i can never look at it all the same ever again. its jus stunning how ppl can be scarier den monsters.

There is a rift. one dat cant jus be seen and decerned with the naked eye. however if one were to look closer, its very audible, perceivable.guess life changes as one progresses with age.to me wisdom and knowledge would be the best tools to survive in dis everchanging world.

Guess it'll be bball and meeting up with jodi again tmr(?) its been one heck of a day 4 me today; discovering stuffs dat i shouldnt. curiosity killed the cat though haha! hope tmr would turn out much better.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home