Thursday, March 12, 2009

Want me to change your diapers?

Feeling the bitter pangs of being not able to get any job at all. It doesn't feel good at all having to think that i'll be spending my entire holidays changing diapers with all the crap in it, doing lots and lots of housework, more diaper changing sessions, play with the baby, sing a song to the baby, feed the baby and wait for it to finish all its journey in the digestive system only to collect it in another diaper changing session. WHERE'S MY LIFE?? I'm gonna be facing so much shit this holiday.

On the positive note, i'll be getting $20 for being a caretaker, breakfast lunch and dinner taken care of, i get to rest when i like it. Guess i'll be rich just by staying at home, any part-time job hunters interested in this job? With all the benefits mentioned above, there's still a good opportunity to learn to be a good dad!

Enough! I'm waiting for a class outing and the class chalet. Wonder how it'll turn out to be like? Hope it'll be a success just like the previous one. Other then those two activities, I'm back to being a part-time dad. Well, KW's nick says: pee on babies, they wont remember. I'm feeling evil now. HAHA! signing off! One day of not seeing you is enough to make me miss you badly. It'll be a month tomorrow.




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home