Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wasted my time

Pon sch jus to go 4 the cotton on interview with sylvia today.turns out dat the turnout was overwhelming.dint even manage to get an interview. wad a waste of time.. so hanged out with sylvia and her poly friends awhile den went off to ngee ann poly to meet up with ahmad zaki and hakim 4 soccer. i played the keeper but suck at it.afterall basketball is still my thing.bibek joined 4 awhile. was waiting 4 nani to arrive but apparently he had to settle some 'stuff' heh:p was getting late so went home first.

Feeling so sleepy again, guess its cos of the night b4 when my mum went to the hospital in the middle of the night cos her shoulders was swollen and it hurts badly 4 her. i was awake the entire night and dint manage to catch any sleep.den again i dun feel like sleeping wanna try and tire myself out entirely and see how it feels like.im a crazy dude i noe:p

I seriously cant wait 4 the bros chalet organized by yu qi man! bet we're gonna have lotsa fun 4 the period of time. come to think of it my holidays r rather packed.gonna have christmas celebration with my church, go mr francis house to celebrate, class chalet, bros chalet(which could be during dec or maybe feb), drums lesson with grace and oh ya christmas celebration with tribades, jodi, sylvia and my partner in crime, bibek! cant wait 4 dat oso=)

Hmm so much fun stuff to do and im thinking of working during the hols... where got time?(my group motto..weird) busy busy busy! ok bye




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home