Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tiring day

Just got back home. was out for the entire day cos played basketball in the morning and was shagged. den rushed off to ngee ann poly to do my project.its the first proper meeting with my group members since project started. only member who wasnt present was Mansur cos he's working.had alot of fun doing our project cos i noe of a good place to do it. Nani's friends came and joined us a short while later. finished up a huge part of it and was supposed to play soccer. oh yea btw without bibek's laptop we wont be able to do it. thanks man! as i was saying, was supposed to play soccer but jodi called me up again saying she wants to meet up with me, and since i was alr tired i went off to meet jodi.

Had dinner and walked at marina square den sat at the area behing the esplanade where its facing the future IR. man i seriously nid to have a good rest im so tired nowadays even till the point of falling asleep at the most improbable spot. oh ya tmr theres gonna be aussies coming over to my church.sharon went high when she heard dat last fri -_-

Gonna meet up with karwai tmr and maybe we're gonna catch a movie jus the three of us me kw and bb. nites ppl! P.S my blog posts are getting boring




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home