Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mixed emotions

Got released from sch super early today, supposed to end at 5 but ended at 12 instead. headed off to marina square to meet up with yu qi and had lunch with him.spent the rest of our time walking ard aimlessly occasionally stopping by some shops to view clothes. a few of them caught my attention but i'll have to save money to get them cos money doesnt come falling from the sky.split off as he needed to go 4 his bible study and here i am blogging. seems like i've added sth to my mundane and boring routine: blogging! now everyday is gonna bcome boring again. maybe laozheng was right, one day i'll get bored and stop blogging. but no! cos i dun wan eileen to look down on me!

Having mixed feelings now cos i found out sth rather disturbing and got me pissed off. the mixed feelings is the result of my misjugdment i suppose. im angry dat i misjudged, angry dat someone was hurt as a result and angry dat such a thing happened at such an age.things shant really be the same 4 me anymore cos i could feel the hurt dat the one getting hurt felt.ARGH!! enough of dat.

Gonna end sch at 1 tmr.yu qi said he wanted to meet me, bibek wanted me to go over to ngee ann poly after my lesson.hmm guess i'll jus solve dis prob by simply splitting myself into 2. ok bye




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home