Monday, November 3, 2008

Blank mind

Jus came back from dinner with sylvia and bibek. sylvia was late 4 one and a half hour but lucky got bibek to tok to otherwise i'll be bored to death.all i rmb dat happened today was mimi dancing in class the class went high after he danced haha!

My mind is in a state of blank. Nothing seems to be in my mind nowadays.gues i'll have to settle some knots in my mind before i can start being un-blank.not a good feeling though to be blank, cos either i'll be super absent minded like today when sch is supposed to start at 9 but i reached at 8 thinking it starts at 8, or my facial expressions might jus convey the wrong expression dat im being too hostile or expressionless.but i have to admit though, i was never good at expressing feelings even simple facial expressions some people might misinterpret.

The knots in my mind... i've got no idea how to untie it though. i may have told bibek dat i got over it, but up till now it all seem like a dream still.hanging in a limbo is the best phrase to describe my state of mind now.Im tired wanna go sleep. nites people...








Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home