Saturday, November 21, 2009

OFF OFF OFF!!!

Its been rather slack working these few days. Cleaning french and japanese guest rooms is so much easier compared to indian ones. Plus i was lucky enough to barely avoid a huge checkout tomorrow since its my off. Anyway i've started to warm up with the china dudes working there. One even treated me to coffee and suggested going swimming with me during my off, since he was curious as to how i got so dark. Two days off and im so gonna rest well!

Anyway, its time for my hair to be chopped till it reaches a level where my messy look would no longer be relevant anymore. The supervisors said i looked too shaggy with my hair all over my face. Sigh and its just when i started to get into the messy hair look... Give me 7 months to get my messy look back!

Ah i wonder what will i get. I'm getting curious tell me!! haha=)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home