Monday, November 2, 2009

HAPPY BDAY BENKEE!

Muay Thai master choking the shit out of me

The Mafia Family ( my head hid Alan's girlfriend)
Celebrated Benkee's bday by catching Jennifer's body and dining at Cafe Cartel thereafter. I swear its been sooo long since i had sooo much fun! Look at how happy i am in those photos! =) Catching a movie and then having dinner was something really simple, but the atmosphere was great with them around. Especially so when we all have so little time to meet up like this. Next one is Loazheng's bday, while Yu Qi said he wanted to do a BBQ for christmas. So technically it'll be two more of these type of meetup... unless my attachment doesn't permit me...sigh.

Guess it's been a while since i did such a proper post along with pictures eh? I can't say i've gotten used to work; i can never get used to such a life. All i can say is that its rubbing off already and i don't get the same amount of dread as when i first started.

Tomorrow is my off day and I'm doing something special=)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home